We are looking for qualified and flexible candidates who are interested in EU financial mechanisms and financial administration of research projects. The position may be suitable for recent university graduates, preferably with majors in science or economics.
We offer interesting work with opportunities for further professional education in an environment on the border between the academic and private sectors and with pay classification directly related to the results of your work.
Profile of a suitable candidate:
• Language skills: Professional level English (written / spoken) and plus additional foreign language
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in administration and financial management of research organizations or universities an asset
• Other experience with EU projects is welcomed (expert, administrative, management)
If you are interested in this offer, send us your Curriculum Vitae in the form of Europass and cover letter (both documents in Czech and English).